A traditional Chinese dish that can go with any entrée!
1 – 16 oz. bag fresh green beans, trimmed and cleaned
1 tsp. garlic, crushed
1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes
1 Tbsp. olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a sheet pan with foil and spray with olive oil spray.
- In a large bowl, toss green beans with garlic, red pepper flakes, olive oil, salt and pepper. Adjust the amount of garlic and red pepper flakes depending on individual taste and tolerance.
- Roast for 10 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Serve with your favorite Asian entrée and enjoy.
Serving size: 1/2 cup
Grams carbohydrates: 5
Grams protein: 2
Grams fat: 3
Equivalents: 1 Vegetable and ½ Fat