This medley of beautiful and colorful vegetables makes for a perfect side dish or for a vegetable Panini sandwich.
- 2 zucchini, cut lengthwise
- 2 yellow squash (crookneck), cut ½ inch thick on deep diagonal
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small eggplant cut crosswise into1/2 inch thick rounds.
- 2 large carrots, peeled, cut ½ inch thick deep diagonal
- 1 red onion, cut into strips
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- Salt, pepper and garlic to taste
- Cut vegetables and place in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and garlic. Toss to coat vegetables.
- Take a sheet of heavy foil and layer vegetables on top of foil.
- Top with another sheet of heavy foil and seal tightly
- Make small slits in foil on the top and the bottom.
- Grill vegetables three and a half minutes on each side.
- Serves: 12
- Serving size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 36
- Grams Carbohydrates: 5
- Grams Protein: 2
- Grams Fat: 1